Snow Hiking & Cherry Tour
15th Jun. – 15th Jul. Min.2 people
- ・Snow Hiking
- ・Cherry Picking
- ・Japanese Tea Ceremony with Kimono Wearing Experience
- ・Stay at a mountain resort
Yamagata prefecture is famous for cherries. The cherry season usually runs from June 15th to July 15th so the season lasts for only a month. During this season, you can enjoy cherry-picking where you can eat as many cherries as you want.
On the 1st day of this tour you will enjoy cherry-picking in Sagae, the most famous town for cherries in Yamagata prefecture. On the 2nd day you will go to Gassan which will still be covered in snow. There you will take a ski lift to Ubagadake, a beautiful and spectacular view point.
On the 3rd day you will visit a local house and partake in a Japanese traditional tea ceremony while having the opportunity to wear a traditional Japanese kimono.
This is a leisurely tour and does not involve much walking so anyone such as young kids or elderly can participate in this tour.
DepartureYamagata station east exit taxi pool
Departure TimePlease arrive by 13:45 PM for a prompt departure at 14:00 PM.
Return TimeApproximately 12:00 PM.
Dress CodeCasual. Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, hat, light jacket.
IncludeTransportation in YamagataGuideDinnerLunchBreakfastAccomodation
Not IncludedTrain ticketAir ticket
Day 1: Cherry picking
- 14:00 Yamagata station pick up
- 15:00 Cherry picking
- 17:00 Arrive at Pole Pole Resort
- 18:00 Dinner
- 19:00 Star gazing
Day 2: Mountain Adventure
- 8:00 Breakfast
- 9:00 Mt.Gassan Snow experience
- 12:00 Lunch at snow mountain
- 14:00 Mmountain biking or walking in the national park
- 16:00 Hot spring
- 18:00 BBQ dinnerDinner
- 20:00 Star gazing
Day 3: Tea ceremony with kimono wearing
- 8:00 Breakfast
- 9:00 Tea ceremony and Kimono wearing
- 12:00 Arrive at Yamagata station
Tour cost :
- JPY 65,000 / person Minimum 2 people
- Child : JPY55,000 / person 6~12 years old
- Child : JPY49,000 / person 3~5 years old
- Infant : Free of charge
- 1. 2 nights accommodation in Pole Pole Resort Villa
- 2. Day 1 - Day 2 dinner
- 3. Day 2 - Day 3 breakfast
- 4. Day 2 Lunch box
- 5. Gassan chair lift ticket
- 6. Grapes picking farm ticket
- 7. Tea ceremony experience fee
- 8. English speaking guide
- 9. Transportation from Yamagata station / airport
Price does not include:
- Air ticket and train ticket to Yamagata
- International air fair
- Costs occurred during your free time
- Activities that does not appear on the itinerary
- Personal expenses
- From 60days up until 30days before the day 30,000JYP.
- From 29days up until 20days before the day 60% of the total fee.
- From 19days up until 10days before the day 70% of the total fee.
- From 9days up until 4days before the day 80% of the total fee.
- From 3days up until the day before the day 90% of the total fee.
- On the day 100% of the total fee.
Note:With regard to the cancellation policy,the "Day"means the first day of the travel Itinerary arranged by Gassan Pole Pole Farm Co.,Ltd..