Cherry Blossom & Snow Wall Tour
10th Apr. – 28th Apr. Min. 2 people
- ・ Cherry blossom Viewing
- ・ 10m high Snow Wall
- ・ Snow Activities
- ・ Japanese Tea Ceremony with Kimono Wearing Experience
- ・ Stay at a mountain resort
You will be able to enjoy two different seasons, spring and winter during this tour.
On the 1st day we will take you to Dounomae Park and Sagae Park to enjoy the cherry blossoms.
The 2nd day we will spend in the mountains. There you can climb up snow walls that are more than 10 meters high. Gassan Ski Area has one ski lift that operates in spring only. We will take this lift up and then ride sleds back down the mountain.
On the 3rd day we will visit a local house and partake in a Japanese traditional tea ceremony while wearing a traditional Japanese kimono. This is a leisurely tour and does not involve much walking so anyone such as young kids or elderly can participate in this tour.
DepartureYamagata station west exit taxi pool
Departure TimePlease arrive by 13:45 PM for a prompt departure at 14:00 AM.
Return TimeApproximately 12:00 PM.
Dress CodeCasual. Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, hat, light jacket.
IncludeTransportation in YamagataGuideDinnerLunchBreakfastAccomodation
Not IncludedTrain ticketAir ticket
Day 1: Cherry Blossom
- 14:00 Yamagata station pick up
- 15:00 Cherry blossom viewing
- 17:00 Arrive at Pole Pole Resort
- 18:00 Dinner
- 19:00 Stargazing
- Accommodation : Gassan Pole Pole Resort Villa (Western style accommadation)
- Including meal : Dinner
Day 2: Snow Wall Experience
- 8:00 Breakfast
- 9:00 Snow wall walking
- 12:00 Mt.Gassan chair lift
- 15:00 Back to Pole Pole
- 16:00 Hot spring
- 18:00 Dinner
- Accommodation : Gassan Pole Pole Resort Villa (Western accommodation)
- Meal provided : Breakfast, lunch and dinner
Day 3: Tea Ceremony Experience
- 8:00 Breakfast
- 10:00 Japanese tea ceremony with Kimono wearing
- 12:00 Arrive at Yamagata station
- Meal provided : Breakfast
14:00 at Yamagata station West exit taxi pool
Tour cost :
- Adult : JPY 63,000 / person Minimum 2 people
- Child : JPY54,000 / person 6~12 years old
- Child : JPY47,000 / person 3~5 years old
- Infant : Free of charge
- 2 nights accommodation in Gassan Pole Pole Resort
- Day 1 - Day 2 dinner
- Day 2 - Day 3 breakfast
- Day 2 Lunch box
- Grape picking
- Chair lift
- Tea ceremony
- English speaking guide
- Transportation from Yamagata Station / airport
Price does not include:
- Air ticket and train ticket to Yamagata
- International air fair
- Costs occurred during your free time
- Activities that does not appear on the itinerary
- Personal expenses
- From 60days up until 30days before the day 30,000JYP.
- From 29days up until 20days before the day 60% of the total fee.
- From 19days up until 10days before the day 70% of the total fee.
- From 9days up until 4days before the day 80% of the total fee.
- From 3days up until the day before the day 90% of the total fee.
- On the day 100% of the total fee.
Note:With regard to the cancellation policy,the "Day"means the first day of the travel Itinerary arranged by Gassan Pole Pole Farm Co.,Ltd..